Brighten Your Entire Appearance with a Customized Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a unique combination of different cosmetic dentists in PhiladelphiaA smile makeover is a unique combination of different cosmetic procedures that helps you achieve a more beautiful smile. When you come to Dentistry at 1818 Market Street, your comfort, safety, and satisfaction are our top priorities. Dr. Maurry Leas or Dr. Jonathan Siegel will listen closely to your aesthetic goals and concerns during a one-on-one consultation, then create a treatment plan that fits within your schedule and budget. To learn more about what a smile makeover can do for you, contact our Philadelphia office today.
Designing a Plan that Works for You
The first step in your smile makeover treatment is your consultation. One of our Philadelphia cosmetic dentists will complete a comprehensive examination. This allows us to recognize and diagnose any issues which could be detrimental to your oral health in the future. Before you undergo any cosmetic treatments, we will ensure that your teeth, jaw, and gums are in good health, meaning they are free from decay and disease. We provide a full spectrum of general and restorative treatments in-office, in addition to cosmetic procedures, so we can help restore health to your smile quickly and efficiently.
When you are ready to begin planning your makeover, our cosmetic dentists will listen to your goals and any budget concerns, and suggest treatments that will work best for you. As part of our commitment to your satisfaction, we are able to provide some treatment alternatives to make your smile makeover more affordable. Even if you have dental insurance, cosmetic treatments are rarely covered. We are happy to accept CareCredit℠ medical credit cards, which allow patients to make low and fixed-rate monthly payments for their care.
Popular Treatment Options
The complexity and cost of your smile makeover will vary depending on which treatments you receive. Smile makeovers commonly include:
- Teeth Whitening – We provide both take-home and in-office teeth whitening options. In about an hour or several days at home, teeth whitening can make a huge difference in the brightness of your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are one of the most commonly used treatments in smile makeovers. These thin, porcelain sheaths are bonded to the front of your teeth, covering virtually all of the imperfections on your natural teeth. They are custom-made to blend seamlessly with your surrounding teeth.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding is a more cost-effective alternative to porcelain veneers. Using composite, tooth-colored material, our dentists can cover imperfections on your teeth, carefully blending the material to look naturally beautiful.
- Invisalign® – Invisalign® offers a discreet, comfortable way to straighten your teeth. This treatment straightens crooked, misaligned teeth with a series of clear, plastic aligners that you remove to eat and clean your teeth. Invisalign® is a perfect treatment option for working professionals, students, and virtually any patient who would prefer a more discreet alternative to metal braces.
- Gum Reshaping – Gum reshaping can correct the look of crooked or too-large gums, called a “gummy smile.” Our dentists will carefully remove excess tissue on your teeth, which creates a more proportionate balance between your teeth and overall smile.
Schedule a Consultation Today With Our Philadelphia Dentists
Whichever type of treatments you choose to include in your smile makeover, you can rest assured that our cosmetic dentists will listen to your needs and create a plan that improves your entire appearance. To learn more about smile makeovers, contact us today.