Do you see cracks, chips, gaps, or stains when you observe your smile in the mirror? Do you wish you could fix the aesthetic problems of your teeth without having to endure complicated and costly procedures? The good news for Philadelphia patients is that, thanks to instant orthodontics, you can now completely transform your smile quickly and permanently. Instant orthodontics allows you to enjoy a radically different smile that takes no more than a couple of weeks to obtain but appears as though you’ve had over a year of involved orthodontic treatments.
Porcelain veneers are a form of instant orthodontics that drastically and immediately correct a wide range of cosmetic imperfections in order to provide you with a virtually new set of teeth. Custom made of durable ceramic, porcelain veneers are carefully crafted to fit each individual tooth perfectly while blending seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
Candidates for Porcelain Veneers
You can benefit from instant orthodontics with porcelain veneers if you are experiencing any of the following tooth imperfections:
- Uneven ridges
Porcelain Veneer Procedure
The first step in undergoing instant orthodontics with porcelain veneers is to select a highly qualified cosmetic dentist who will provide you with the professional care and superior results you desire.
Once you select and consult your dentist, the porcelain veneer procedure is typically accomplished in two office visits:
- During your first visit, your dentist will remove a small portion of your natural tooth in order to make room for the new veneer. Then, your dentist will take an impression of your teeth in order to properly construct the porcelain veneer. The procedure is quick and painless. Your dentist will fit you with temporary veneers while your permanent ones are being custom manufactured off-site.
- Within two weeks, your permanent veneers will be ready for placement. You will then go in for your second appointment. Your dentist will remove your temporary veneers, then place and secure your permanent veneers to the front of your teeth. Your dentist will ensure that they fit properly, making any final adjustments if necessary.
Porcelain Veneer Aftercare
Porcelain veneers blend seamlessly with your natural teeth and can last up to several decades when cared for properly. In order to maximize the life of your porcelain veneers, excellent oral hygiene is essential. Aside from scheduling routine professional teeth cleanings along with regular dentist visits, you should make sure to consistently do the following:
- Brush at least twice per day
- Floss at least once per day
- Avoid chewing hard objects
- Wear a mouth guard during contact sports or if you grind your teeth at night
Learn More about Instant Orthodontics with Porcelain Veneers
You deserve to feel attractive and confident by achieving a healthy and radiant smile that you no longer feel you have to hide. Toss aside complicated dental treatments and achieve your instant and permanent dream smile through instant orthodontics with porcelain veneers today. To learn more about porcelain veneers and to further explore your options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Leas and Dr. Siegel and be on your way to your Hollywood smile today.